In an era of the ever-evolving security landscape, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) face large challenges when it comes to defending their networks, data and reputation. Keeping up with changes in technology can be as difficult as tracking the growing number of threats.
The SonicWall SOHO & TZ series of firewalls is designed specifically for the needs of SMBs and branch locations, delivering enterprise-class security without the enterprise-grade complexity.
With Zero-Touch Deployment and simplified centralized management, installation and operation is easy. Detect sophisticated threats, including encrypted attacks, with advanced networking and security features, like the multi-engine Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) cloud-based sandbox service with patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™). With optional features like PoE/PoE+ support and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, create a unified security solution for wired and wireless networks.
Simply plug in and enjoy the advanced protection of the cost-effective SonicWall SOHO & TZ series firewall without worrying about complex management — or the next threat.
Advanced Threat Prevention with Deep Memory Inspection
- Get lightning-fast performance with security processors optimized for speed
- Gain a deeper level of threat prevention through Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™)
- Leverage shared threat intelligence for continuously-updated security
- Rely on a wide range of rich features in SonicWall’s powerful SonicOS operating system
- Leverage multi-core, parallel-processing hardware architecture
- Achieve fast performance using gigabit ethernet interfaces
- Take advantage of single-pass, stream-based inspection
- Inspect simultaneous network streams using deep packet inspection
Network Control and Flexibility
- Get your firewall up and running quickly with Zero-Touch Deployment
- Grow your distributed network while lowering costs with Secure SD-WAN
- Power your PoE-enabled devices with integrated PoE/PoE+ support
- Gain insight into and control over application usage across the network
- Add optional integrated 802.11ac wireless
Secure, Easy-to-Use Mobile Connectivity
- Access resources behind the firewall remotely and securely using native SSL VPN
- Connect from virtually any operating system
- Scan for, and remove, hidden threats over the VPN connection